Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fashion from Emeka Carter and Onyinye CHUKWUMAS WEDDING


Yes the off springs of billionaires marry each other this is the new trend I guess in Africa although it's not surprising tho cause I guess they roll together so it's expected all though most are gay 🙈
Emeka Carter is the only son of billionaire businessman Chief Izuchukwu Onwugbenu, chairman of Louise Carter Group, while Onyinye Chukwuma is the daughter billionaire businessman chief Innocent Chukwuma, chairman of Innoson Motors. These are some stills from Thier trad wedding 
I love the look of these ladies note Genevieve attention seeker well these ladies around he rare the real owners of min and the sisters to the bride 
Thier dressing is elegant and they are aver flowing with class I give them 8/10 
@emeka those corals are flawed and btw ure dad is a billionaire I expected more Biko this dressing is too simple u look more like a second hand guest I give u 4/10 @MAMA That head tie is belle but ure blows tho I think it's a tad too tight where in Africa btw and I really don't get the design tho well because of ure carriage tho ant those beautiful jewelry I'll give u 61/2 / 10 
FLAVOURRRR OHHH TGAT TUNIC THO SOOO COOL ITS LIKE ITS URE WEDDING ALERT PS IF URE DOING URE WEDDING AND U DONT KNOW HOW TO DRESS (men) don't invite FLAVOURRRR he will steal ure shine and ure bride I give u 8 and half you could have gotten higher shoes 

1 comment:

  1. D gay thing is totally tru but fyi biatch no dey try genny she no do u anything am sure she was even paid to attend so bloggers like urself would carry the story of the wedding

    ReplyDelete