Friday, April 18, 2014

HOW TO WEAR ANIMAL PRINT AND NOT LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL

Awk so there is an issue hear most people (with me as an exception) love animal print clothes they just can't do without it Africans especially I wander why seems its Maibe due to those our days in the jungle loll 
Well kn the serious note yes people love animal print but most times they have no idea how to shele it and wear It so an not to look like a crazy animal ie 
EXHIBIT A .....
Now that's just wrong omg 
To dress in animal print
 1).avoid over tight and body hugging clothes especially for men
2). Avoid the leathery versions if u live in Africa or the tropics that's just a fashion fail for u have no excuse to wear it or snow dey fall for your backyard abi 
3. Make sure the pattern is repeated properly. This has to do with when u are making the purchase make sure u inspect what ure buying so well when people see it they will ask :: wow where did u buy this and not Emm WHERE YOU BUY THIS KIND THING LOLL 
If u follow my suggestions then success to you you will look hot trendy with a little bit of haute class added 



2 comments:

  1. Most ppl dat I c look really horrible in animal print and all I keep asking myself wen I c deem is y would anybody wnt to look dis tackyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animal print. Bt sadly I hshave none

    ReplyDelete